Dealer agrees to repair or replace any covered part of the above vehicle upon failure or malfunction of a Covered Item specified in 2 below, subject to the following terms, conditions, exclusions and limitations:
1. Who is covered by the limited warranty? Only the purchaser named on the purchase agreement (RD108). The warranty is not transferable to, nor enforceable by, any other person.
2. What parts of the vehicle are covered by this limited warranty? Under the law only “Covered items” which include the following components of a used motor vehicle: a. Parts that were repaired or replaced in the initial repair done by JK Motors prior to the sale of the vehicle.
3. What is excluded from this limited warranty or voids the warranty?
a. This written warranty excludes repairs covered by any manufacturer’s warranty, or recall program, as well as repairs of a covered item required because of collision, abuse, or the purchaser’s failure to properly maintain the used motor vehicle. This limited warranty also excludes damage of a covered item caused as a result of any misuse, accident, negligence, or alteration of the vehicle by someone other than the dealer.
4. What is the dealer’s obligation during the term of this limited warranty?
a. The dealer or its agent, upon failure or malfunction of a covered item during the term of
this warranty, shall correct the malfunction or defect provided the used motor vehicle is
delivered to the dealer at his regular place of business.
5. What is the duration of the warranty.
a. The warranty is set for one (1) year from the purchase date or 12,000 miles, whichever
6. What are the purchaser’s obligations?
To obtain repairs or replacements under the limited warranty, the Purchaser must:
a. Make sure that the vehicle is maintained in the proper conditions pursuant to section 3 above.
b. Deliver the used motor vehicle to the dealer at his regular place of business.
DISCLAIMER: PLEASE NOTE NOT ALL CARS ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS WARRANTY. IN ORDER TO QUALIFY, YOU MUST HAVE A WARRANTY ON COMPANY’S LETTERHEAD THAT IS SIGNED BY THE COMPANY’S OWNER.
REPAIRS MUST BE DONE BY JK MOTORS